To be honest, we write mostly about things that are challenging or interesting to us. But what questions or concerns do you have on the subject of making sustainable positive change? Some of the most valuable discussions on this blog have been the result of reader input.
Ask us, and we will do our best to answer your questions. When we can address the question in adequate detail we may write an article. Simpler questions may be answered in the comments section or by e-mail.
Questions that are specific are easier to answers than vague and general ones. Continuous improvement is a broad topic and we will share what we know, but do not claim to be experts in all areas.
If you have a question that you prefer not to post as a public comment, you can e-mail jon dot miller at gemba dot com
Articles Based on Reader Questions
- The Three Rules for Rules
- The Best Kaizen is Still Better Kaizen
- Kaizen Institute Germany Recognized with Top Consultant Award
- Visualizing the Benefit of Small Improvement Steps
- Kaizen Tour Switzerland October 23-24, 2012
- Innovation is Nothing but ECRS
- Executive Master of Business Operational Excellence
- Hack Days, 20% Time and Kaizen Events
- Five Key Change Lessons from Poor Economics by Banerjee and Duflo
- Remove Waste, Uncover Individual Human Beings
- Placing a Popular Taiichi Ohno Quote in Context
- Kaizen Transformation Update from Procon Engineering
- Where is Your Suggestion Box?
- How to do Hansei
- Review of The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- Masaaki Imai Remembers Taiichi Ohno
- 2-day Visual Management Workshop at VIBCO
- Kaizen and the Moisture Content of Fabrics
- Live Seminar: Built-in Quality, Dallas – Dec. 5, 2011
- Review of Moving Forward Faster by Bob Emiliani
How to contact Kaizen Institute:
|Kaizen Institute USA
13000 Beverly Park Rd. Suite B
Mukilteo, Washington 98275 USA